Is Leash Walking a Drag?
ARE YOU SICK OF YOUR DOG PULLING ON LEASH WALKS?
Take control and enjoy your leash walks in this nice weather.
Watch the video below to learn some tips right now!
What’s All Included
In the Loose Leash Walking Webinar?
- It is Recorded So You Get To Be In the Comfort Of Your Home and Watch It At Your Convenience.
- What Harnesses Are Best To Reduce Pulling.
- The Best Consequences to Give Your Dog For Pulling.
- How To Motivate Your Dog To Walk Loosely On The Leash.
Dear Dog Owner…
- Are your arms tired from your dog pulling?
- Are you sick of leash pulling?
- Do you dread leash walks?
- Are you worried that your dog is going to pull you down?
- Are you wanting your dog to pay attention to you?
If you answered “Yes” to ANY of these questions…
Purchase this Loose Leash Walking Webinar And Get The Recording to Watch At Your Convenience In The Comfort Of Your Home
You will be able to enjoy leash walks with your dog this season. Your neighbor’s will be impressed by your dog’s good behavior on the leash. Finally, you will actually look forward to walking with your dog.
Here’s the thing…
- Even if you don’t know where to start.
- Even if you believe your dog can’t learn.
- Even if you have worked with another trainer.
I don’t want you to give up hope just yet!
Instead I want you to imagine what life would be like with a dog that reliably walks loosely on the leash.
It is possible…seriously!
You just need to know the tools and the training techniques. Once you know these, you are empowered to create loose leash walks.
CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES
- “I attended 4LS “How to be consistent to create loose leash walking” on June 9 with hopes of learning the skills needed to stop my 8 year old 95 pound black lab from his constant pulling. In just a few days, his pulling has drastically decreased!
This zoom presentation was extremely well organized and comprehensive. Johanna skillfully navigated the zoom meeting that included teaching slides, photos, videos and participant interaction, questions and sharing of experiences.
With each aspect of the training, Johanna explained and demonstrated the steps to success, not only what works, but also why it works. This was a very positive and fun experience that I would highly recommend.” – Gary